- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Quality Assurance
The Global Engineering Services division is responsible for the worldwide implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the divisions with expert services such as automation, process and mechanical engineering throughout the entire life cycle of the plants. In this way, we drive innovation in all areas of the chemical industry - we turn laboratory developments into world-scale production plants.
Our unit Engineering & Maintenance IT manages and supports the use of engineering software in the BASF Group. We develop customized software, optimize the use of existing IT systems in the area of plant and equipment planning as well as maintenance.
- In addition, you will work closely with users and advise them regarding to achieving an optimum solution. In the process, you will get to know the requirements that apply in plant engineering and maintenance.
- You will support the entire development cycle, from requirements analysis to implementation, testing as well as rollout and through to user support.
- Moreover, as a part of a team you will develop applications and contribute your ideas for the design of the software architecture and the use of suitable technologies.
- You can contribute your expertise in fields of activity in the context of Industry 4.0.
- degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable discipline
- alternative a apprenticeship as IT specialist for application development with relevant practical work experience
- ideally already proven your practical IT skills in software projects in an industrial setting
- broad-based knowledge of current development tools, frameworks and development methods on various platforms, such as desktop, web or mobile
- persuasive in presentations and during conducting discussions due to your negotiation skills
- You are determined and contribute actively within the team in order to achieve goals together
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position?
Ms. Fabienne Gläsel(Talent Acquisition)
Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/Headquarters
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67059
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB FIELD: IT / Information Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN57883512_DIGI4_16