- Frankfurt am Main
We are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Engine Programmer to support our CRYENGINE development at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
The Junior Engine Programmer is an integral part of our continued CRYENGINE success.
A candidate for the Junior Engine Programmer role must have a solid understanding of C++ - a plus point would be experience of working with Game Engines.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of CRYENGINE systems
- Ensure reliability and stability of the product’s code base
- Contribute developer documentation based on on-going developments.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Great problem solving skills
- Solid software engineering and debugging skills
- Good English skills. Good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence
- Understanding of computer architecture fundamentals (memory subsystems, CPU/GPU architecture etc.)
- Solid math fundamentals
- Strong documentation ability
- Team player, self-driven and willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.