- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Apache Spark
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning
- SAS Analytics Software
Our IR Sensing unit develops, produces and distributes NIR spectrometer solutions under the name trinamiX NIR Spectroscopy Solutions. Together with our customers we develop solutions for different applications like agriculture, food analysis and spectroscopy up to spark detection and fire detection.
- You will take care of scientific data analysis, evaluation of statistical hypotheses and data-based modelling.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for optimization, design of experiments and Six Sigma methodology as well as visualization.
- Moreover, you will develop robust systems for the chemometric evaluation of substance data from spectroscopic measurements.
- You will be part of an multidisciplinary research team.
- With the appropriate experts, you will integrate the models into a larger software stack.
- University degree in applied mathematics, statistics, chemometrics, computer science or related fields, preferably with a PhD or comparable professional experience
- As a career changer: scientific or engineering background
- Ideally, professional experience in data analysis, data modelling, targeted data search and statistical analysis Additional knowledge in machine learning and nonlinear optimization is an advantage
- Profound experience with R, SAS, Python or other programming languages in fast prototyping
- Motivated and creative team player with excellent communication as well as presentation skills in German and English
- Enjoyment working in an interdisciplinary research and development team
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions about the application process or the vacancy? Mr Fidan Bllacaku (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 59400
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67056
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB FIELD: IT / Information Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58522467_ONLE_5