- System Engineering / Admin
- Docker (Container)
Experience Level: Internship
Employment Type: Intern
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- In this position, you will be a part of the Bosch R&D team that works on the integration of 5G wireless communication networks for factory automation.
- You will actively support integration of innovative Industry 4.0 applications (mobile control, edge computing, AGV) with the 4G/5G networks, evaluate important performance characteristic, and look for data-driven ML optimization solutions.
- Education: Computer science or equivalent field of study
- Personality: Structured team-player, eager to communicate openly and clearly, independent and eager to solve new technical challenges
- Working practice: Strong understanding and experience with wireless communication technologies (WiFi, 4G/5G); solid knowledge of communication protocols and interfaces (TCP, IP, Ethernet, ...); practical experience with data engineering and tools (InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, or similar); good programming skills in Python or other languages; ideally experience with Linux networking tools, Wireshark etc.; ideally, experience with management of distributed/virtual infrastructure, and tools (VMs, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, or similar)
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Nikolaj Marchenko (Business Department)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!