- Frankfurt am Main
- Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Digitalization and business transformation - As a digital native with a working knowledge of finance and/or taxation, you will join a team tasked with shaping the future of Tax & Legal. Your team strives to remain at the forefront, leading our Tax & Legal technology-enabled innovators.
- Innovative approaches - Your "out-of-the-box" thinking and your keen eye for increased efficiency and productivity can help optimize business processes, introduce novel ideas and redefine our client service approach by using new technologies.
- IT architecture of the future - You can support your team in structuring internal and client-facing IT architecture. Amongst other things, we integrate new technology solutions like machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence into existing business operations - with a focus on Tax & Legal.
- Creative activities - By successfully developing and applying your own creative ideas and analytical thought processes you add value to the team. This could start with the identification of a need, contributing to the designing of a holistic solution as well as supporting the development and ultimate implementation thereof.
- Network - In addition to exciting and versatile tasks, you will also benefit from our internship program KIT (Keep in Touch).
- You are studying information sciences, economics, tax, law, business administration, one of the STEM subjects or a comparable field in at least your third semester.
- Your heart beats for the digital world and you are curious about exploring new technologies. You also have a basic understanding of technology and its influence on (business) processes, the interrelationships between IT systems and data structures as well as a distinct analytical way of thinking.
- Having a creative problem-solving attitude, you take initiative and strive to exceed expectations.
- A willingness to learn, the ability to self-manage and a customer-oriented approach complete your profile.
- Knowledge of programming languages ( Visual Basic for Excel, Java and SQL servers and be prepared to learn Alteryx, low-code programming ( OutSystems ) or Tableau. ), data analytics and/or business intelligence tools are nice-to-have, but not a prerequisite. We help you to learn and apply new techniques.
- Your German and English language skills enable you to be proficient in both a German and an international working environment.
- You can make a difference at PwC - by actively contributing to the digital transformation of Tax & Legal.
- The duration of an internship should be at least eight weeks, or even longer. Subsequently, an extension as intern, working student or direct entry is possible.
Sylvia Zujewski, Tel. 0211 981-5578