- Frankfurt am Main
- Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Digitalization and business transformation - As a digital native with a working knowledge of finance and/or taxation, you will join a team tasked with shaping the future of Tax & Legal. Your team strives to remain at the forefront, leading our Tax & Legal technology-enabled innovators.
- Innovative approaches - Your "out-of-the-box" thinking and your keen eye for increased efficiency and productivity can help optimize business processes, introduce novel ideas and redefine our client service approach by using new technologies.
- IT architecture of the future - You can support your team in structuring internal and client-facing IT architecture. Amongst other things, we integrate new technology solutions like machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence into existing business operations - with a focus on Tax & Legal.
- Creative activities - By successfully developing and applying your own creative ideas and analytical thought processes you add value to the team. This could start with the identification of a need, contributing to the designing of a holistic solution as well as supporting the development and ultimate implementation thereof.
- Network - In addition to exciting and versatile tasks, you will also benefit from our internship program KIT (Keep in Touch).
- You are studying information sciences, economics, tax, law, business administration, one of the STEM subjects or a comparable field.
- Your heart beats for the digital world and you are curious about exploring new technologies. You also have a basic understanding of technology and its influence on (business) processes, the interrelationships between IT systems and data structures as well as a distinct analytical way of thinking.
- Having a creative problem-solving attitude, you take initiative and strive to exceed expectations.
- A willingness to learn, the ability to self-manage and a customer-oriented approach complete your profile.
- Knowledge of programming languages, data analytics and/or business intelligence tools are nice-to-have, but not a prerequisite. We help you to learn and apply new techniques.
- Your German and English language skills enable you to be proficient in both a German and an international working environment.
- You can make a difference at PwC ? by actively contributing to the digital transformation of Tax & Legal.
- The duration of an internship should be at least four months, or even longer. Subsequently, an extension as intern, working student or direct entry is possible.