- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Design Thinking
- User Experience Design (UX)
Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.
With its xarvio (TM) product portfolio the BASF Digital Farming GmbH enables farmers to improve and automate agriculture by using data such as smart sensors, advanced models and artificial intelligence.
- You will take overall responsibility for the strategy to ensure a differentiating, broader and further automated access to agronomically relevant data.
- Furthermore, you will closely align with our agronomists and engineers to identify and realize opportunities for data capture with a product mindset.
- You will align technologies from the BOSCH BASF project house and other strategic projects to match our groups data strategy directly improving the customer value.
- Also, you will be responsible for major data pipelines, define corresponding product pipelines together with senior leadership and represent the vision in the development project.
- Last but not least, you will develop prototypes and implement web based as well as embedded software and lead a scrum team including extended hypercare after release.
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the agricultural industry with solid domain experience and understanding of a farmer's mindset
- Strong design thinking and knowledge in UX
- Agile mind set with the ability to create new solutions fast
- Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art technologies as well as free fruits and job ticket.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
xarvio Digital Farming Solutions powered by BASF is at the forefront of the digital transformation of agriculture optimizing crop production. xarvio offers digital products, based on a global leading crop model platform, which deliver independent field-zone-specific agronomic advice enabling farmers to produce their crops most efficiently and sustainable. The xarvio products SCOUTING, FIELD MANAGER and HEALTHY FIELDS are being used by farmers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Working at BASF Digital Farming GmbH is equally as innovative as our products: we have a global network and work with agile methodologies in a start-up atmosphere. Join our team! Learn more about xarvio at www.xarvio.com or visit any of our social media channels.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Claudia Mekelburg (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 59871
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.