- System Engineering / Admin
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Docker (Container)
- Microsoft Azure
- Quality Assurance
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The DevOps Engineers role is working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended. In this role you will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with all DevOps activities, including the implementation, maintenance, monitoring, and testing of product builds and packaging to provide quality production builds
- Prepares, configures, deploys and maintains build agents
- Works with IT to maintain DevOps infrastructure
- Understands and employs best practices.
- Works closely with development to adjust builds to changing product requirements and respond to problems discovered by testing and developers.
- Anticipate on future needs and technology evolution and propose implementation
- Works under the general supervision of a Development manager.
Minimum Education / Certification Requirements and Experience:
- Required Education and Degree Type: BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Required Minimum Years of Professional Experience: BS+2, or MS with no experience
- Working experience with source code version tools (e.g. git) and automated continuous integration software (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
- Knowledge of Java build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Ant)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. Docker, VMWare)
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.