- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Objektorientierte Programmierung (OOP)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The ADIT GmbH is looking forward to your application!**
ADIT (Advanced Driver Information Technology) is a joint venture between Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH (RBCM) and DENSO that was established in 2003. Our main focus is the development of base software for in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are expanding into autonomous driving platforms and AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform development. ADIT employees are distributed in multiple locations in Germany, India, Japan and Vietnam.
- You will join an international team of engineers developing, optimizing and maintaining an automotive Linux or Android system
- As automotive software engineer you will be responsible for component selection and configuration of an embedded system for automotive use
- You will define together with colleagues of Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and Denso an system architecture optimized for the use in car
- Work in Open Source projects, like Diagnostic Log and Trace or in organizations like the Linux Foundation (AGL)
- Your goal is to reach optimal performance and security of an embedded Linux and Android system by looking into latest developments of community
- Software development is not only your job but also your passion
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C, C++ and Python
- You bring continuous experience in object-oriented programming, modular design and in using UML
- Experience in design and development of continuous integration setups for embedded Linux, Android OS (automotive) and QNX
- You feel at home working in a Linux/Unix environment
- You prefer test driven development over other methods.
- Knowledge of functional safety aspects is beneficial
- Good to excellent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar qualification
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment (Japan, India, Vietnam)
- Very good skills in English language
- Self-contained and target-oriented work-style
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Additionally ADIT offers:
- Flexible work time
- International Environment
- As ADIT member you will join the benefits Bosch offers to its employees (e.g. training program, pension plan)
- Various sports and health opportunities
Need support during your application?
Danielle Werner (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Wolfgang Detlefsen (Functional Department)