- Sulzbach an der Murr
- MS Dynamics NAV
- SAP ERP
- Visual Studio
Become part of our development and project team and take on the challenge of a diversified, full-time job as Junior Fullstack Developer C# (m/f/d) .
As Junior Fullstack Developer you will familiarize yourself with our technologies and develop adaptations in customer projects based on existing concepts. In concrete terms, the following awaits you:
Your success story
- You work as a developer in customer projects for Digital Service Management and Mobile Sales
- You develop customizations as part of a team of senior developers, project managers and our solution consultants. You will use existing structures in our products
- You work with T-SQL, C# and Microsoft technologies as well as HTML5, CSS and JS to create progressive mobile web apps for on- and offline use
- You apply tools like unit tests, code reviews and pair programming to achieve high quality results
- You develop and support interfaces to ERP systems such as MS Dynamics NAV, SAP or proALPHA
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied computer science, software engineering or equivalent qualifications
- You are interested in clean code and good analytical skills
- Ability to design software in scalable and solid structures
- First experiences with software development, e.g. with HTML5, ECMAscript, C#, OR/M and databases
- Development tools like Visual Studio, Resharper or SQL Server Management Studio
- Basic ideas of network technology and topology
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German language skills are an advantage
- Dynamic, owner-operated company with flat hierarchies and a family working atmosphere
- Collegial and fair team that celebrates success together
- Perspective with growth opportunities in a future-proof industry
- Individual and professional training and a creative environment with room for new ideas
- Further extras such as ergonomic and modern workplaces in the offices, guestrooms, company restaurant, flexible working time models, company and sporting events, etc.
Write your success story with us!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application via our job board, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.