Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You will design and develop components for the communication middleware for high performance controllers.
- You will develop software with contemporary C++ (C++14 and onwards) for Linux, QNX and Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- You will get proficiency in state-of-the-art technology and tools.
- You have a university degree in computing, electrical engineering or a comparable subject.
- You have several years of experience in software development and related tools and processes.
- You have profound knowledge of contemporary C++.
- You have profound knowledge of software development processes and related tools (git/github, Jira, Enterprise Architect).
- You are familiar with patterns and idioms used for concurrent programming.
- You have ideally practical experience with implementations of communication middleware, e.g. DDS, MQTT, CommonAPI, SOME/IP, and with programming under Linux or QNX.
- You have ideally a background in automotive standards such as AUTOSAR, ASPICE, MISRA.
- You have high communication skills and passion for high quality.
- You are pro-active and open mind-set
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere.
- Mobile work, working from home.
- Trainings in our own academy.
- And much more.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mr. Samuel Kittel
+49 9131 7701 6952