Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
You always wanted to work in the growth market Internet of Things, at best in a dynamic start-up like environment, plus having the reach of a global company? Then you should join us! We are introducing brand the new Home Connect Plus for a full smart home solution as an open ecosystem with exciting services.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with proven B2B(2C) experience to be part of our team for new Digital Services for connected homes.
- Design technical solutions for digital residential services: you are responsible for translation of the service delivery journey into technical requirements for our Home Connect Plus platform, integration to our partners & customers and our user touchpoints (e.g. Mobile App).
- Technical ownership of the digital services, including the interface between our digital business owners (business development and sales), development team and operations team.
- Coordinate IT implementation of new digital services with the development team, operations team and customers.
- Technical point of contact towards customers and other stakeholders being part of the E2E digital service, including organization of customer/project meetings and workshops.
- Technical sales support for digital services.
- Support the ideation of digital services for smart homes as part of a cross-functional team.
- Degree in IT / business information systems or similar.
- Proven-track record work experience as technical Solution Architect with customer interaction focus
- Deep understanding of digital business models and their implications for IT deliverables (and vice versa). Translating business needs into technical requirements for product development.
- Knowledge of web technologies, software development and cloud technologies; programming experience considered as a plus.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset.
- Taking ownership and responsibility.
- Very good communication skills in English and German.
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
- Participate in shaping the future of IoT and creation & introduction of a brand new smart home offering.
- Work in a highly dynamic and fast developing international market, including collaboration with leading global companies and brands.
- Residential IoT Services GmbH, a 100% Robert Bosch GmbH subsidiary, offers you a start-up way of working in the globally established group.
- Long-term perspectives and future opportunities to grow with us.
- Inspiring working environment in the Bosch IT Campus / home office possible.
Good to know & contact
- Start time: 01.01.2021
- Location: Stuttgart, Bosch IT Campus
- Contact: Christian Hartmann