Your work environment
The world is changing and also our trucks and buses are part of this change. Connected functions, digitalization and autonomous driving are important features of our future vehicles. In addition to all benefits this new characteristics increase the risk of cyber-attacks. Join our team and support us to make our vehicles secure and to fulfill the Requirements of the new UNECE Regulation.
We are offering a challenging position as a Security Specialist to improve and develop our in-vehicle security architecture and our security controls in the embedded control units. Our security concepts are developed together with the truck brands within the VW group.
As a member of our team you will:
- Define functional security concepts to mitigate identified risks
- Specify and realize the implementation of the security concepts
- Advise our in-house developers as well as our supplier in implementing the security features
- Manage and supervise internal and external project team members
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study
- Expertise in developing typical security controls used in a functional security concept for vehicle functions
- In-depth knowledge of automotive security concepts like secure boot, secure onboard communication, etc.
- Implementation experience of cryptography and security controls.
- In-depth knowledge of autosar crypto stack and librarys like CycurLIB
- A security-driven mindset to deliver secure solutions for our vehicles
- At least C1 level in English and German
This position is located at the MAN Truck & Bus in München.
Reference code: 55444253
Ms. Nesli Sufe Subatli, Phone: +491719520291, is at your disposal for any questions.
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture.
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.