Your work environment
The world is changing and also our trucks and buses are part of this change. Connected functions, digitalization and autonomous driving are important features of our future vehicles. In addition to all benefits this new characteristics increase the risk of cyber attacks. Join our team and support us to make our vehicles secure against attacks and misuse.
We are offering a challenging position as a Security Specialist to improve and develop our security development processes and our in-vehicle security architecture. Our security concepts are developed together with the truck brands within the VW group.
As a member of our team you will:
- Adapt development processes to integrate security in all our processes.
- Implement and foster threat and risk analysis processes for all our development projects.
- Perform threat and risk analyses for our vehicle functions.
- Derive functional security concepts based on the performed analyses.
- Manage and supervise internal and external project team members.
- Organization, prioritization and delegation of tasks.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Experience with the implementation of secure development processes and security operations processes.
- Experience with threat and risk analyses.
- Expertise in developing typical security controls used in a functional security concept for vehicle functions.
- A security-driven mindset to deliver secure solutions for our vehicles.
- Implementation experience of cryptography and security controls is a plus.
- A background in the automotive industry is a plus.
- At least C1 level in English and German.
Reference code: 55444253
Ms. Nesli Sufe Subatli, Phone: +491719520291, is at your disposal for any questions.
Integrity and Compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture.