- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Backend Entwicklung
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Backend Engineer - PHP (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Role – Paint the world green
- You will work in a cross-functional and self-organized team with a full-stack mentality, which works on software related to our bus and train fleet
- You will work with microservices meant to assist in developing the best network for our customers
- You analyze, propose and drive tech excellence
- You will have a lot of room and autonomy to implement new features, while maintenance and continuous improvement of the existing codebase also plays a big part
- You will be supporting and mentoring your junior colleagues
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor or master's in computer science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- Proficient in PHP and SQL
- Experienced in setting up CI/CD pipelines (we use Gitlab)
- Experienced with a variety of messaging systems (we use Kafka)
- Experienced with cloud-based providers (we use AWS)
- Some experience in Bash and/or Python
- Experience with any other technology from our current stack is a plus (Please, find out more here https://thght.works/30B93wR)
- You consider yourself a strong communicator
We don't want to tick boxes! Far above tech skills, we value your attitude, passion and personality. If you don’t fit all the requirements but you feel excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.