- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- Objektorientierte Programmierung (OOP)
- RESTful Web Services
With group headquarters in Germany and US headquarters in San Francisco, IGEL Technology is an established software and hardware company providing the next-gen edge OS for cloud workspaces. Our success is based on our understanding of Server-Based Computing, Virtual Desktop, and Desktop-as-a-Service markets; customer needs and a strong commitment to our channel partners. Our industry-leading solutions provide a more secure, manageable and cost-effective endpoint management and control platform. Aligned with the world’s most prominent cloud providers, IGEL envisions a world where all needed applications and resources are cloud-delivered.
The technical and creative heart of IGEL beats in Augsburg. Here, departments such as Software Development, Product Management and Documentation collaborate to create the next generation of our software products. As a Java Application Security Engineer in one of our development teams, you’ll ensure that our products meet the latest security requirements for enterprise use. You will support the team in all security issues and be involved in the implementation of security-critical components.
If you are looking to be a key player in software security and like to contribute your ideas to the team, you are in the right place.
- You will develop Secure Coding Guidelines for Java and Angular
- You will develop security concepts for our software and implement them in a team
- You support the team in re-design and new developments and the expansion of automated security tests
- You will monitor the security of used libraries and frameworks
- You will conduct security training for developers
- You will write and maintain security documentation
- As a member of the Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), you will work on up-to-the-moment security topics
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics or a suitable professional experience with qualified technical training
- You have a good knowledge of object-oriented programming (Java)
- You have experience with technologies and frameworks like Spring (Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring MVC), JPA, Tomcat, web technologies (TypeScript, REST APIs)
- You are familiar with common development tools (IntelliJ, Maven, Git)
- You are familiar with Secure Coding Guidelines for Java
- You know vulnerability typologies like OWASP Top Ten and CWE
- You are familiar with procedures and tools for finding vulnerabilities in software
- You have experience with measures that increase security during software development, such as static code analysis, code review and automated tests
- Continuous Integration and Build & Release Management are no foreign words for you
- Capturing complex interrelationships and developing content independently is no problem for you
- We offer you a careful introduction to the company and our products
- Each of our employees can contribute their own innovative ideas
- You have the possibility to specialize as software or hardware tester
- You work in a dynamic team
- Your work-life-balance is important to us, we offer you e.g. subsidies for fitness studios
- With our company pension plan you can secure yourself for later
- Employee events strengthen the feeling of community across all locations
- Warm drinks, water and fruit are available
- Our modern offices in Augsburg are located directly in the city center, within walking distance of the main train station
Would you like to apply your strong self-initiative to long-term personal and career development? Then apply now via our online applicant portal. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28199 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 1124
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.