- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- MS Exchange
- MS Office / Microsoft 365
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Show what you are made of and help us shape the future of digital business models in the automotive aftermarket:
- You will be responsible for the independent and result-oriented implementation of customer projects, products and services with internal and external partners in the emerging market of automotive data solutions.
- You will drive the new data-driven and digital market approach of Hella Gutmann for existing and new partners/clients with full management support.
- You will analyze existing and potential user groups, identify customer requirements, develop applicable business models/cases, translate the needs of customers into product /service requirements and initiate gradual product/service development.
- You will initialize conversations, develop new business models and drive the commercialization of identified opportunities.
- You will support the product management and software development department in developing software and data solutions for clients and partners.
- You will prepare ad-hoc analyses, presentations and reports to collect management decisions.
- You will perform market, competitor and technology evaluations and gathers insights on the current developments in a highly dynamic market environment.
- You will support product marketing and training preparation, participate and facilitate knowledge exchange with key stakeholders across the organization.
- You will participate in team meetings with stakeholders and management to discuss status quo and further proceedings.
You are the ideal candidate because:
- You have an international university degree in business informatics, mathematics or business administration.
- You are performance-oriented, highly customer/partner-oriented, have a strong sense of initiative and strong communication skills.
- You already have many years of professional experience in business project management, business development or consulting in a digital environment.
- You have an affinity for numbers and are familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Excel/Word/Power Point) and the newest online communication tools.
- You have an affinity for data-driven business models, connected cars, telematics and for the automotive market.
- You are determined and solution-oriented and can adapt quickly and flexibly to changing objectives.
- You are fluent in German and advanced in English (spoken and written).
What we offer in addition:
- A comprehensive field of responsibility
- Dynamic team with interesting personalities from different cultures with enthusiasm for the automotive sector and data (connected cars), professional environment with a good sense of humor
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and a great deal of flexibility
- Cool central office in Berlin with table tennis, game console and monthly team breakfast
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HGMO-D/20200922.
HELLA Gutmann Solutions GmbH
Mr. Arkadius Birkner
Am Krebsbach 2
+49 (0) 7668 9900-0