- Apple iOS
- Backend Entwicklung
- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
- React Native
- User Experience Design (UX)
HeidelbergCement one of the largest worldwide construction materials companies is looking for a Software Engineer Front-End (React) to build world class mobile and web applications based in Heidelberg, Germany. You will be involved in a global product team where you can learn and grow with our company as we embark on a digital transformation of our application offerings. Providing a digital experience to our customers is the single most important initiative of our company. You have an opportunity to provide valuable input as we shape and improve our core digital customer offerings over the coming years.
Additional training and coaching is part of the package so if you are passionate about web and mobile technologies and committed to clean code then this is the job for you.
Your next challenge
- Build performant and well tested customer facing features for web and mobile with JS frameworks like React and React Native
- Contribute to your cross-functional product team and advocate for performant and maintainable code
- Contribute to the conception and implementation of our build and deployment pipeline
- Collaborate with Product Owners and UX Experts in an agile and iterative software development cycle
- Pixel-perfect implementation of UX/UI deliverables
- University degree in computer science (or comparable qualification)
- At least 3 years’ experience in building mid to large web and mobile applications
- iOS and Android experience comes in handy when it’s necessary to dive into native code
- Mutual interest in (automated) JS testing (e.g. Jest)
- Prior experience in agile development environments
- Any experience with Node.js in the backend would be a plus
- Strong product-focused mindset and honest interest in solving users’ pain points
- Very good English language skills. German language skills would be beneficial
- Ability to work in an international team
- Willingness to travel if required
- Joy in tackling a steep learning-curve personally and professionally
Please note that only applications with a CV, cover letter and references (school, university, work) can be considered.
Important: Please complete the three questions in the code sandbox and attach the link to the sandbox to your application.