- System Engineering / Admin
- System Engineering
What you will do
- As a Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d) you develop and implement the technical principles for developing secure product and system solutions
- You review the HW and SW interfaces for possible vulnerabilities and describe the requirements leading to secure products
- You are responsible for the identification of cyber security related risks and derive appropriate countermeasures
- You implement security procedures in DevOps environments and additionally you verify the correct implementation of cryptographic elements
- You ensure alignment between the relevant stakeholders
What you bring along
- You have successfully graduated in IT security, computer science or electrical/electronic engineering
- You have been able to collect professional experience in a comparable position
- You shall have proven experience in electronics and software development, as well as risk assessment methodologies, e.g. IEC 62443
- Knowledge about HVAC and smart home technologies, wired and wireless communication are advantages
- You speak English and German competently in negotiations
- A high degree of commitment, flexibility and independence round off your profile
What we offer
- We are part of the solution. Our highly efficient, environmentally friendly technologies conserve resources and reduce CO2 emissions in the long term.
- Each employee organizes his hours individually in coordination with his colleagues. This allows family and career to be flexibly coordinated.
- Our professionals are trained in soft and social skills and in this way prepared for the next career level.
- We value teamwork and a good togetherness
+49 2191 18 3427