- System Engineering / Admin
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Docker (Container)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Quality Assurance
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future’s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere…. And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
DevOps culture provide us benefits on the life cycle of a product such as, faster delivery time, high collaboration between teams, improve customer experience, early defect detection, continuous release and deployment and an innovative mindset. The goal of this position is to ensure higher quality on deliver FARO’s product with agility, reliability, availability, and maintainability. DevOps should help to improve operational efficiency by increasingly common approach to agile software development that developers and operations teams use to build, test, deploy and monitor applications with speed, quality and control.
- Leading edge technology
- Open and innovative team culture
- Expert networks to drive the technology of tomorrow
- Experience on different scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Shell)
- Experience on different cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
- Have implemented several CI/CD processes
- Knowledge on API and microservices environment
- Innovative and creative personality
- Willing to learn and share
- Excellent communication skills combined with leadership attitude and strong team work ability
- Excellent problem-solving skills and technical understanding
- Ability to mentor/guide employees
- Open can-do attitude and self-motivated personality
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Responsible to create and establish a DevOps culture by using tools and processes in order to support development team to improve operational efficiency.
- Responsible for several application and infrastructure planning, testing and development, sharing the responsibility for the development and release pipeline leading to more reliable services. Participating actively in the specification, design, implementation, test and maintenance of the project.
- Monitor several products in production and create different metrics to ensure reliability, availability, and maintainability.
- Responsible and accountable to report project status regularly to team members and management on an agile environment.
- Benchmark different cloud providers or services to find best solution for the company
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel and external customers to identify problems, create solutions, and provide support
- Continuously update project requirements based on feedback and problems in the field
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- Flexible working time
- Training opportunities
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events and benefits (e.g. bicycle program, free beverages, and fresh fruits)
As an employee of FARO, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
If you have a passion for high-end technical products, we want to talk to YOU! Join the most trusted team in 3D measurement technology .
Are you bored by today? See you tomorrow.