Expert Cybersecurity Engineering (m/f/d)
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
The Center of Competence for Connected Mobility Solutions delivers comprehensive automotive software solutions for customer projects in the area of ADAS, connectivity and middleware. Our broad range of knowhow covers the entire portfolio of project execution ranging from requirements management, software architecture, cybersecurity up to embedded software engineering including DevOps and project management.
We are looking for you to join our team as an expert for cybersecurity. You will work together with our architects, cybersecurity specialists and software experts on solutions for new customer projects.
The position is based at our office in Erlangen. As an alternative, you can also work at our office in Braunschweig.
- You serve as an expert for automotive cyber security.
- You will use cybersecurity engineering methods to identify and address security risks appropriately.
- You will work out security and privacy concepts.
- You will work together with architects, requirements engineers and safety engineers to secure software architectures and designs for next-generation car systems.
- You will track the security-related activities during the software life cycle.
- You hold a master’s or PhD degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of system and software architecture, or software development.
- You have deep knowledge in software architecture from a security perspective.
- You have profound knowledge in security analysis methods as well as security engineering, ideally in the automotive domain
- As a plus, you have experience with relevant automotive standards/guidelines (e.g. AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE, SAE J3061, ISO 26262).
- You take technical leadership and initiative to drive ideas to solutions. You look for the big picture, you are open minded and eager to learn.
- You are a networking person that is experienced in creating or working within architecture communities, large scale projects and distributed organizations
- You are familiar with automotive methods and processes as well as the SAFe agile framework.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
- Ms. Anja Müller-Arras
- +49 9131 7701 6019
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbHNikolaus DonathTechnology Team Manager in Austria"What I like the most about EB is the good team spirit and the collaboration with colleagues also from other EB sites."Mehr
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbHIoana BoriceanSoftware Engineer in Romania"I like to work at EB because for me the working environment comes first."Mehr
- PwC DeutschlandIT Consultant Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- HSBC DeutschlandCyber Security Analyst - Data Leakage Prevention (w/m/d)DüsseldorfBusiness Analysis +1
- HSBC DeutschlandCyber Security Netzwerk Sicherheits-Experte (w/m/d)DüsseldorfIT-Security +1
- ALDI NordJunior Information Security Manager (m/w/d)EssenIT-Security +1
- umlautBerater / Consultant (m/w/d) Informationssicherheit im Bereich TelekommunikationAachen +7Consulting +1