- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are rapidly expanding this advantage worldwide. At TecAlliance, technology and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalise & shape the future of the automotive aftermarket. We owe our growing success to simple principles like openness, courage, passion, curiosity, selflessness, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes TecAlliance the driving force behind the digitalisation of the entire market. It is also what we look for in new employees.
Your Scope of Duties
- As Data Engineer (m/f/d) in our team, you will independently take on tasks in the field of data analysis, data preparation, structuring and transformation, data engineering and reverse data engineering. You work closely with the data architects and ensure that architectural specifications are adhered to during daily work.
- You independently develop proposed solutions, concepts or concrete implementation plans and implement them productively after consultation. To do this, you can draw on existing knowledge and experience and automate repetitive steps. It goes without saying that you document the implementation steps and test them in detail.
- Your duties also include the documentation and structuring of requirements relating to data, data structures, data models and transformation processes. Together with various stakeholders, you can analyze requirements and present results in a structured manner
- A successfully completed degree in (business) computer science, mathematics or a comparable education
- Sound knowledge and experience with various database systems
- Well versed with common programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
- Analytical and creative skills for problem solving and implementation with a strong sense of order and structure
- You have a positive basic attitude and a structured, self-motivated way of working, are committed, motivated, flexible and resilient.
- You like to work in teams and are open to change
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance: Agile mindset | One Team | Ownership
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organise your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Benefits within TecAlliance worldwide are diverse and could include: Free drinks, canteen and food allowance, company events, JobRad, travel reimbursement and more.
We look forward to receiving your application - digitally of course.
Do you have any questions? No problem. You can contact Susanne Kramer at +49 89 321216 8207.