- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- As Data Engineer (m/f/d) in our team, you will independently take on tasks in the field of data analysis, data preparation, structuring and transformation, data engineering and reverse data engineering. You work closely with the data architects and ensure that architectural specifications are adhered to during daily work.
- You independently develop proposed solutions, concepts or concrete implementation plans and implement them productively after consultation. To do this, you can draw on existing knowledge and experience and automate repetitive steps. It goes without saying that you document the implementation steps and test them in detail.
- Your duties also include the documentation and structuring of requirements relating to data, data structures, data models and transformation processes. Together with various stakeholders, you can analyze requirements and present results in a structured manner
- A successfully completed degree in (business) computer science, mathematics or a comparable education
- Sound knowledge and experience with various database systems
- Well versed with common programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
- Analytical and creative skills for problem solving and implementation with a strong sense of order and structure
- You have a positive basic attitude and a structured, self-motivated way of working, are committed, motivated, flexible and resilient.
- You like to work in teams and are open to change
- Fluent English and German language skills
We look forward to receiving your application - digitally of course.
Do you have any questions? No problem. You can contact Susanne Kramer at +49 89 321216 8207.