Solution Engineer (m/f/o) - Cloud AWS
You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
We enable our clients to find the right balance in the field of cloud transformation between technology, organisation and people and thus realise the maximum potential of products and services, cost reduction, scalability and sustainability of the relevant business models. We consult our clients on their individual cloud journey, from strategy to agile implementation methods. Our teams support, design, modernise and implement cloud services and act in reliable partnership on the journey to the digital future. To be more specific, we support our clients with the implementation of their digitalisation strategies with current areas of focus such as connected car, IoT, Industry 4.0, digitalisation, automation as well as streaming analytics and cognitive computing.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Berlin and Leipzig sites.
Exciting tasks await you
- Supporting projects in the implementation, testing as well as go-live
- Realisation of flexible architectures in agile teams in compliance with clean code and good software crafting
- Development of best practices for testability, maintainability and scalability to support an open team culture
- Active support in the knowledge transfer of best practices
- Technical support of internal teams as well as clients with the assessment of technologies to be used
- Participation in the Community, e.g. by actively taking part in conferences or meetups
Your skill set
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, bachelor’s or master’s degree in informatics and/or an equivalent training
- You have gained some first experiences in at least one of the following fields:
- Programming in C#, Python, Java or Scala (full stack)
- Software development in a cloud environment
- Implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions (especially IaaS with AWS CloudFormation or Terraform) and of microservices and security concepts in cloud-based applications
- Containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous integration and deployment (e.g. git, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.), with using Linux/Unix-Shell as well as cloud deployment models at an enterprise level (especially public, private, hybrid)
- Ideally, you are already certified in the AWS domain (e.g. AWS Developer, AWS Architect)
- You have an analytical and structured mind capable of responding to complex client enquiries
- You have good (B2) German and very good English skills
- Occasional travels to client meetings are not a problem for you.
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
- DeloitteMarcel GreweConsultant"Am besten gefällt mir, dass ich an einer Vielzahl von Themen eigenverantwortlich arbeiten und mich selbst verwirklichen kann."Mehr
- DeloitteErik HeidemannProfessional"Mich persönlich motiviert es jeden Tag, an spannenden und vielfältigen Fragestellungen für unsere Kunden zu arbeiten."Mehr
- Jobcluster DeutschlandSoftware Developer - Webentwickler - Programmierer (m/w/x)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee SAP Cloud Solutions (w/m/d)Berlin +5System Engineering / Admin
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung