- Business Analysis
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- SAP HANA
- SAPUI5 / SAP Fiori
We are looking for multiple new colleagues to join our team in Grünwald (Munich) or Cologne working as S/4HANA Financial Analyst/Developer (f/m/d)
Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
combined with a high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and thirst for career and personal growth based on solid SAP BW experiences will qualify you for a position within our international, dynamic, fast growing and open-minded company. Is this your current skillset?
- At least three years of SAP BW Developer experience and/or Production Sustainment/Operations experience
- Proven experience as a BW Developer with an understanding of SAP’s BW Framework
- Understand BW Best Practices for data warehousing design, analytics and reporting
- Minimum one hands-on full project life cycle experience as a SAP BW project team member
- Intermediate understanding of Data Governance and Master Data Management principles
- Any exposure to HANA Modelling and/or BW/4 HANA is considered a bonus!
- SAP Certification, ITIL, TOGAF and/or Data Warehousing designations is a very nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or five years equivalent IT experiences required
- English and German as your native or second (E2L) language is required
Seize your opportunity!
As an experienced SAP BW Analyst/Developer, you are seeking the opportunity to move into S/4 HANA. Our SAP Partner Company has a culture which will provide the ideal framework for your professional and personal development.We need to expand our AMS (Application Management Services) team responsible for our S/4 HANA FPSL (Financial Product Subledger) Banking and Insurance customers. For this AMS/Operations job opportunity we will provide training and experiences supporting our Banking and Insurance clients with their transformational project based journeys and productive use of S/4 HANA. You will also gain exposure to the latest S/4 FPSL related FIORI Apps, HANA View Development and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Query/Reporting capabilities. Successful candidates will initially work from our office in Germany but after 12-18 months, there may be opportunities to work on temporary International on-site assignments.
Sounds interesting? It sure is!
For further information, please contact Dr. Claudia Kröll by telephone +49 (0)221 92 18 41-285. Please send your application documents including your salary expectation and your possible entry date to Recruiting@ifb-group.com