- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Frontend Entwicklung
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future’s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere…. And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
We are seeking a Software Engineer Cloud to develop, to design and to maintain the software within the organization’s product lines
- Leading edge technology
- Open and innovative team culture
- Expert networks to drive the technology of tomorrow
Professional skills (essential)
- Deep knowledge in Node.js, TypeScript
- Knowledge on Mongo, Postgres
- Knowledge with software design patterns
- Knowledge on Cloud Providers is a plus (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
Professional skills (optional)
- Knowledge on API and microservices environment
- Experience with microservice environments in the cloud
- Knowledge on some frontend framework such as Electron, vue.js
- Excellent written and oral English skills required;
- Passionate about programming;
- Love for solving technical challenges with other talented engineers
- learning continuously and always staying up to date, while also sharing your knowledge
- Strong mindset about code performance;
- Self-motivated, proactive
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Receive project goals, determine what is required to accomplish the goals and the tools needed, estimate requirement including time, effort, schedule, and skills. Ensure the resources are available.
- Design and develop algorithms, prototypes, software packages within established specifications using, but not limited to, object-oriented design, languages, and third-party tools.
- Ensure all development efforts are integrated so that code is readily readable and maintainable by other team members.
- Test software for bugs and clean the code. Write unit tests to operate the test all elements of the program. Replicate problems, determine root causes and fix codes to eliminate recurrences of problems.
Other task duties, which could be part of the job but not the essential ones
- Other assigned tasks within software development.
- Available for domestic and international travel to the clients.
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- Flexible working time
- Training opportunities
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events and benefits (e.g. bicycle program, free beverages, and fresh fruits)
As an employee of FARO, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
If you have a passion for high-end technical products, we want to talk to YOU! Join the most trusted team in 3D measurement technology .
Are you bored by today? See you tomorrow.