- System Engineering / Admin
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN56850317_DIGI4_20
The Global Engineering Services division is responsible for the worldwide implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the divisions with expert services such as automation, process and mechanical engineering throughout the entire life cycle of the plants. In this way, we drive innovation in all areas of the chemical industry - we turn laboratory developments into world-scale production plants.
Our Engineering & Maintenance IT unit controls and supports the use of engineering software in the BASF Group.
- As part of our 40-strong team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the engineering software in our national and international plant construction projects is kept up to date or is set up from scratch.
- In the development and introduction of CAE applications for plant construction, you will accompany the entire cycle from requirements analysis, implementation and roll-out to support.
- Based on your experience, skills and interests, you can help determine the focus of your work and your role in the team.
- In addition to working closely with our internal customers, you will also manage the implementation of software solutions, e.g. expansion, modification, support, by external service providers.
- Together as a team you will continuously optimize the process, contribute new ideas and establish new methods.
- Interest and first experiences in plant engineering and software development / support
- Very good training as an IT specialist or completed studies in engineering technology, computer science, mathematics or physics
- Very good practical knowledge in programming, e.g. .NET or C#, as well as in relational databases, ideally with CAE applications and from the industrial environment
- Customer orientation is a matter of course for you and you enjoy working in a team
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position?
Ms. Fabienne Gläsel(Talent Acquisition)
Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/Headquarters
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.