- Backend Entwicklung
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Frontend Entwicklung
- MS Outlook
- React (JS)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Our Berlin tech department is home to 100+ people who are working on a shopping experience that is more than just e-commerce.
We want to create a new responsive frontend that offers our customers a unique user experience. With your expertise as a fullstack developer you belong to the spearhead of the project and can take responsibility. Join our team!
- We always strive for agility and innovation
- We work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- E-commerce is not enough for us, we want more! So be ready to work on omnichannel features that will turn the industry upside down
- We identify and communicate best practices for continuous learning in the tech department
- You already have experience with frontend frameworks like React and with backend languages like Java
- You are excited about supporting the team with profound knowledge in frontend architecture, Typescript, CSS and team test strategy
- Speaking to APIs is nothing new to you
- CI/CD aren’t foreign words to you
- You are a true team player, agile-minded, with a bright outlook
- You are a great communicator who knows how to extract the information from the team and insert it in the daily work
- You are proactive and know how to keep yourself in the game
- Collaboration with UX/UI folks is something that comes naturally
- You speak English fluently
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for child care and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!