Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Assuming responsibility: You will assume the professional leadership of the globally distributed software development teams, from acquisition to start of series production
- Reliably implement: Responsibility for schedules, content and quality in software development: planning and monitoring of relevant work packages, internal and external reporting of project status, monitoring of internal and external suppliers in all phases, acceptance and release of development results and escalation in case of deviations
- International work: Professional management of the globally distributed development teams as software project manager
- Experience and know-how: Good knowledge and experience in managing software projects and in direct coordination with the customer and internal management
- Qualification: Many years of professional experience in automotive and software development as well as good English skills
- Enthusiasm: You enjoy working in international teams
- Education: Completed studies in computer science, telecommunications, electrical engineering or mathematics with in-depth studies in computer science or similar courses
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Need support during your application?
Meike Schultz (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Bernd Schmale (Functional Department)