- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Backend Entwicklung
- Frontend Entwicklung
- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
- User Experience Design (UX)
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for frontend development to join our team creating Wooga’s next-gen games support tools.
In this role, you will be working on products such as:
- Our story content management system that enables writers, editors, designers and other team members to create the delightful weekly content updates that our users love,
- Customer care tools enabling our agents to quickly solve user problems,
- A live operations management platform that enables product managers to operate our games at scale and deliver the very best experience possible to each individual player
About the Role
- Develop new features for our tools to empower our internal customers to develop and operate their games more efficiently,
- Develop reusable libraries for use within the Web Tools team’s projects to enable us to deliver more value to our users,
- Participate in technical discussions within the team regarding architecture, UX and best practices,
- Work closely with with our data engineering and backend teams to develop APIs and tools for use by game team members.
- You have a few solid years of experience as a software engineer,
- You have experience with writing tests using Jest, Enzyme, Cypress or react-testing-library,
- You are familiar with functional programming and the React ecosystem (including hooks),
- You love to share knowledge and believe that collaboration is better for individual achievement,
- You can translate complex product requirements into maintainable technical solutions,
- You are passionate about the user experience, creating intuitive and efficient workflows to solve complex problems.
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS services such as Amplify, AppSync, DynamoDB and S3,
- Familiarity with Unity,
- Experience with Electron,
- Passion for games.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!