Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
Interactive is a leading global provider of contact center software and service solutions - on premises as well cloud based - that deliver enhanced customer service and transform the contact center from a cost center into a powerful growth engine. Our Practices and Solutions enable businesses to leverage meaningful, daily customer interactions to extract key insights used to deepen customer loyalty and uncover new opportunities to add value, profitably.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer that will help to maintain and develop our IT cloud infrastructure. Together with the Hosted Solutions Team you will be responsible for the functioning of our SaaS platform that guarantees our partners the successful realization of their products.
This role can be based in our Leipzig office or Home Office based in the DACH region.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, realize and keep up-to-date our cloud platforms and virtual environments
- Suggest and provide state of the art infrastructure solutions
- Monitor and maintain of our systems
- Be responsible for our server administration
- Ensure highly reliable monitoring, data safety and availability
We are looking for someone who has:
- Work experience in a relevant area, such as Cloud, IoT, or any relevant Enterprise technology industry
- Experience and knowledge of Network infrastructure (configuration, planning, monitoring, troubleshooting)
- Knowledge and experience in working with VMWare vSphere
- Knowledge in MS SQL server administration as well T-SQL
- Basic knowledge in data security, firewall as well as VOIP/SIP
- Fluent in German, good English skills (read and write)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest to grow in your career
We offer to the candidate:
- An interesting and challenging job in a leading tech global company
- Be part of a dynamic team with high focus on delivering results and that sees a problem as a chance to find a solution
- Flexible working hours
- Home office in the Germany or Austria
Enghouse Interactive is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL". Enghouse Interactive is a leading provider of state of the art contact center software and videoconferencing solutions that enable our customers to leverage meaningful, daily customer interactions to deepen customer loyalty and uncover new opportunities to add value, profitably.
Visit us at: www.enghouseinteractive.de
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
- Ferdinand Kreutzer-Sabamühle GmbHNetzwerk- / Anwendungsadministrator (m/w/d) mit betriebswirtschaftlichem Know-howNürnbergSystem Engineering / Admin
- REMEX GmbHIT-Administrator (m/w/d)DüsseldorfSystem Engineering / Admin
- Hager Unternehmensberatung(Junior) IT-Support Specialist (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainSystem Engineering / Admin
- LORENZ Life Sciences Group(Senior) Cloud Developer (m/w/d) DevOpsFrankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Vector Informatik GmbHDevOps Engineer (m/w/d) CI / CT / CD PipelinesRegensburg +1System Engineering / Admin