HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,600 employees worldwide. As one of the largest central departments at HUGO BOSS, the IT department is the key service provider and partner in the introduction and provision of innovative technologies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute your expertise to projects along the entire value chain. We share the common goal of exploring new paths together in order to create something extraordinary. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
IT Consultant Store Solutions (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Innovative, IT-supported digital service concepts will significantly change the retail industry in the coming years and thus further drive the digitization of the point of sale. This involves technologically future-oriented concepts and solutions in the area of mobile sales support, among other things, but also the expansion of the existing landscape of in-store solutions and the SAP Retail merchandise management system.
What you can expect:
- Work as part of a team to evaluate, design and implement new, enhanced software solution for our global retail space
- Participate in traditional and agile projects from conception to technical implementation
- Evaluation of use cases of our business units and integration of solutions into existing systems
- The global rollout of these solutions is another focus of your activities
- In cooperation with international colleagues you will prepare the introduction of the software in different markets, partly directly on sit
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable training
- At least 2 years of professional experience in IT projects in the point of sale environment
- Sound, technical know-how, ideally related to digital in-store solutions
- Analytical, structured and careful work, as well as a clear service and team orientation
- Creativity, organizational talent, ability to act independently and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- PwC DeutschlandIT Consultant Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- ComputacenterTrainee m/w/d - IT ConsultingBerlin +8Consulting
- BearingPoint(Senior) Consultant (m/w/d) Anti-Financial CrimeBerlin +5Consulting
- EY(Senior) Manager Information Security Consulting - Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +4Consulting +1
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Workday Integration - People & Organisation (f/m/d)Berlin +5Consulting