For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our Systems & Functions Development and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You are part of the next generation technologies and shape tomorrow’s infotainment solutions
- You develop a Cockpit Domain Controller with focus on Hypervisor, boot loader, operating system and driver
- Also your major activities are BSP integration, device bring-ups, driver integration / development and performance optimization
- Your activities include design and implementation of software platforms mostly at kernel level and ensure system stability
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- You have strong skills in QNX, fundamental knowledge on SoC architectures and on-chip components and expertise in Hypervisor based systems (preferably QNX)
- You are communicative and confident in dealing with customers (both in German and in English)
- Your excellent problem-solving skills and your capacity for critical thinking distinguish you
- You possess a strong background in software design, documentation, and implementation
- Preferably, you have experience with automotive technologies and processes (e.g. Automotive SPICE)
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
Ms. Corinna Tietz
+49 9131 7701 6475