Business Transformation Consultant Core Banking (f/m/x)
As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the Business Transformation Consultant for Core Banking, you will lead the implementation and modernization of large-scale digital banking payments platforms for global and super regional banks. The successful candidate will have experience consulting to large enterprises on Payments & Technology Strategy.
Your unique role will drive success and determine where to compete, how to differentiate, and how to innovate business models and technology platforms by taking advantage of digital and new technologies. You will be an accomplished Business Sales & Delivery Executive and drive IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s digital banking technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Cloud, IoT and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
- Maximize growth for IBM Global Business Services (GBS) through new business signings, revenue, and profit from the banking industry using cloud and cognitive computing. Additionally, identify and advance new business opportunities to closure.
- A natural leader, managing a multi-disciplinary team of talented consultants.
- Deep industry expertise in digital banking, pioneering payments leadership across business, operations, and technology.
- Evangelizing growth and eminence of Digital Banking at IBM by supporting thought leadership, practice development activities, and speaking at conferences.
- Innovating ideas with our clients’ to explore disruptive strategies that create business value.
- Promoting IBM’s unique value proposition in the market built around IBM’s payment process, fraud software and core banking assets. Specialized in Digital Transformation, Optimization, WorkFlows, Banking Operations, Banking Services Operating Model, End-End Processing, Service Centers
- Build, grow, and steward client relationships. Assist in client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
- Responsible to shape deals and to lead the team to prepare proposals to clients, and initial selling of the offering
- Banking SME with excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of business / functional architecture, experience not only for sales but for delivery of core banking transformations or core banking solutions implementation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Multi-year hands-on experience in running transformation programs of Banks in regard to:
- Design, re-design and streamlining of core banking processes
- IT Modernization and digitization
- Business process automation
- Backend requirement and implementation patterns for digital banking
- Deep knowledge of Core Banking components and processes
- Functional architecture of a bank including interfaces and implementation options
- Knowledge of selected major ISVs for Core Banking BIAN Banking platforms / ecosystems
English and German fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Personal background and characteristics:
- Thought leader
- Teaming and team leadership
- Top communication style
- Well known in the market (Banks and ISVs)
- Hands-on style
- Good digital reputation
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
- Country/Region: DE
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: Multiple Cities
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company: (7240) IBM Deutschland GmbH
- Req ID: 338200BR
- Travel Required: Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
- Campana & SchottTechnologiebegeisterte Absolventen (w/m/d) für den Einstieg im ConsultingBerlin +5Consulting
- PwC DeutschlandIT Consultant Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater SAP (w/m/d)Berlin +10Consulting
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Financial Services (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +3Consulting
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Data Analytics / Data Engineering (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2