- SAP Materials Management (SAP MM)
- SAP Production Planning (SAP PP)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- The SAP Business Coordinator, LO Applications, ensures first and second level support for users in the region, provides necessary LO training for all users in NA, and responsible for project rollout of existing SAP LO solutions to NA region. Be central contact in NA Region for all support topics, demands, and project activities regarding SAP logistics applications.
- Assure the SAP support for all productive logistic business applications and IT solutions. This includes first and second level support and maintenance activities in the SAP production system.
- Analyze, document, map, test and implement demands from the region; Define business processes and prioritize requirements from the region.
- Create training documents in the local language and perform necessary end-user training.
- Prepare and support (sub-) projects according to Brose standards and guidelines after consulting ZIS-LO.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business applications
- Expert knowledge about SAP Logistic Processes
- Experience within at least one SAP Logistic Module : SD, MM,PP,APO etc. is preferable
Brose offers a high-tech work environment and a wide range of benefits. Along with competitive performance-based compensation and health insurance, our employees also benefit from attractive social and family-oriented programs throughout our North American locations*. Our benefits packages include comprehensive medical, insurance and retirement plans. Brose also provides educational assistance and a variety of community outreach, family, and sporting events. Flexible working hours and a collaborative work environment give our employees the freedom to balance work and personal life. Brose believes in investing in people. We offer a wide range of development programs with great opportunity for individual growth through training, international or regional assignments and tailored career paths. Our objective is to provide our employees the tools necessary to live a balanced life, experience a rewarding work environment and contribute to our surrounding communities.
*Benefits package may vary slightly per location
Please send us your application using our online form.