Headquartered in San Diego (USA) and with offices in big major European metropolitan cities like London, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Milan, Eindhoven & Krakow, more than 300 employees around the globe are constantly working on Mapp Cloud to provide our customers cross-channel marketing insights continuously and reliably. Mapp Cloud brings customer acquisition and customer engagement together in one simple marketing cloud infused with data intelligence. Our business is tech, but tech depends on people. As the people of Mapp, collegiality is in our DNA. Therefore, we are committed to build the best product along with a place of belonging. We work together, we win together and we proudly extend this to our customers.
What you will do:
In this position you will strengthen our system administration team. Together with our software development and IT teams you will be responsible for the smooth operation of our platform with more than 82 billion requests per month.
- Developing, maintaining and improving development and test systems for the productive operation
- Supporting the whole software development process all the way to the go-live in accordance with agile development methods
- Reviewing occurring errors as well as analyzing and implementing optimization measures within the live operation
- Automation and continuous improvement of our build and deployment processes in collaboration with our development teams
- Implementing and monitoring security concepts
- Identifying and assessing the applicability of new technologies and trends
The assets you bring to the team:
- Sound expertise in development with Java and good knowledge of agile development methods
- Strong experience with application operations, e.g. with Shell-Scripting, automated deployments/ provisioning and configuration management
- Solid know-how of administering Linux systems and operating web applications
- Thorough knowledge of centralized and automated management of infrastructures, e.g. with Puppet or Ansible
- Solid to excellent knowledge of tools and systems, like Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium, Docker and GIT
- Ability to think and learn quickly, outstanding analytical skills and creativity in finding solutions
- Willingness to pair and get things done, enjoying working with agile methodologies
- Good level of English and German
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.
Now that we've got your attention...
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date. If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a Linkedin profile, GitHub and/or Stack Overflow profile.
- Terranets BWSystemadministrator (m/w/d) Infrastruktur und NetzwerkStuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- NRW.BANKSystem Architect Office Infrastructure Services w:m:dDüsseldorfProjektmanagement +1
- NRW.BANKIT System Engineer Video-, Web-Conferencing und Mail-Services w:m:dDüsseldorfSystem Engineering / Admin
- geiger BDTSupport Agent / Support-Mitarbeiter 1st-Level (m/w/d) / IT ConsultingBergisch Gladbach +2Consulting +1