- Frontend Entwicklung
- User Experience Design (UX)
- User Interface Design (UI)
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As one of the largest central departments at HUGO BOSS, the IT department is the key service provider and partner in the introduction and provision of innovative technologies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute your expertise to projects along the entire value chain. We share the common goal of exploring new paths together in order to create something extraordinary. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
IT Consultant E-Commerce - Frontend Specialist (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Be part of a highly motivated team contributing to various initiatives at HUGO BOSS to grow our online business. We are ranked in the top 10 of the Gartner L2 study for the luxury fashion sector and offer you an environment that competes with global fashion companies. You will design and steer implementations of E-Commerce features on a technical level in order to offer the most attractive and inspiring buying journey for our customers. If E-Commerce is at the heart of your interest, join our team and take on the following responsibilities:
What you can expect:
- As an IT Consultant you will develop and drive our E-Commerce solutions on a global scale with the focus on conversion rate, customer experience and frontend technologies
- Work in an agile team with UX designer, developer and business representatives and ensure alignments with our colleagues of other connected systems
- Convert business requirements into consistent technical concepts, supervise implementation tasks, test on functional and end-to-end level and ensure a successful rollout
- Take over IT responsibility of our ecommerce solutions and act as consultant towards our internal stakeholders
- Conduct market research to identify innovations in order to extend and improve our technology stack and to keep the customer buying experience at a leadership level in the fashion industry
- Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Applied Computer Sciences
- Basic experience with frontend technologies and in the area of UI/UX
- IT expertise and good knowledge of E-Commerce solutions and integration technology are mandatory
- Analytical strength and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English – German would be a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.