EXTEDO is of the leading names in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). With our EXTEDOpulse solutions and expert consultants, we are on a mission to enable agencies and life sciences organizations around the world to bring new products to market faster and safer. EXTEDO enables more than 35 regulatory authorities and over 850 maintained customers across 60 countries to deliver Effortless Compliance. Our clients range from small CROs to large multi-national pharmaceutical organizations. The areas of Life Sciences in which EXTEDO operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich (remote in the first time) we are actively seeking a (Junior) Java Developer (m/f/d)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Independent participation in the agile team on sophisticated products
- Planning and analysis of new requirements as well as implementation of the technical concept through programming
- Implementation of new functions as well as maintenance in Java
- Execution of software tests
- Providing information to our technical writers for the creation of product documentation
- Creation of documentation (functional & design specifications)
- Work organization using tools such as GIT and Confluence
- Close cooperation with the product owners and team colleagues
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject, or are about to graduate
- You have profound application knowledge in XML, JSON and PYTHON
- You have sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of document management systems (DMS)
Your skills are rounded off by good IT skills, as well as a logical understanding of processes and creativity for the independent creation of solutions. If you feel addressed, we want you to be part of our team! You are welcome to apply for this position in German or English.
Don't let COVID-19 stop you from applying: As a software company whose customers include pharmaceutical companies, we are still looking for new team members. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 (0) 89 189-454-321. Since your health and that of our employees is very important to us, all interviews take place as video or telephone interviews.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1