Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Job ID: 94292
Amadeus’ purpose is power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Create the technology that shapes the future of travel: Join our site in Würselen/Aachen as Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Summary of the Role
- As part of a service-oriented team you ensure that our product teams have access to the Microsoft technologies they need to operate and refine our products
- You develop and implement future-oriented solutions together with our product teams
- You are responsible for the further development of the IT infrastructure
- You ensure that our developers can connect to the infrastructure within our datacenters
- You will participate in our 24/7 on-call duty
In this role you’ll find a chance to:
- Interact with other experts within operations and our product teams
- Take our existing infrastructure and services to the next level
- Shape the way how we automate and simplify processes within our datacenters using Ansible
- ake responsibility and act as a technical leader
As ideal candidate:
- You have remarkable experience in administrating Windows Server
- You are experienced in managing IIS and Microsoft SQL server
- You are used to automate processes using automation frameworks, ideally Ansible
- You have been working with VDI solutions (VMware Horizon preferred)
Good knowledge of German and English complete your profile
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits including bonus, health insurance
- International working environment
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
- Being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community
- Opportunities to innovate
- Learning opportunities
What else? Also besides work, there are many options at our company: Playing billiards or kicker, eating together in our lunchroom or enjoying the sunshine on the terrace!
Sounds great? Is great! Then apply via our online portal and shape the future of travel with us. You find more information about Amadeus here.
- The application process will take around 10 minutes to complete. You’ll need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume. You can also apply using your LinkedIn profile.
If your profile matches what we’re looking for, one of our recruiters will contact you and organize a short phone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Join us, coding is more than just a job!
Contact: Amadeus Leisure IT GmbH – Björn Schild – Carlo-Schmid-Str. 12 – 52146 Würselen – Phone: +49 2405 4484-0 – e-mail: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus we’re powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you!
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be Amadeus.
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- NRW.BANKIT System Engineer Video-, Web-Conferencing und Mail-Services w:m:dDüsseldorfSystem Engineering / Admin
- NRW.BANKSystem Architect Office Infrastructure Services w:m:dDüsseldorfProjektmanagement +1
- Terranets BWSystemadministrator (m/w/d) Infrastruktur und NetzwerkStuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- geiger BDTSupport Agent / Support-Mitarbeiter 1st-Level (m/w/d) / IT ConsultingBergisch Gladbach +2Consulting +1