- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Business Intelligence
- Quality Assurance
In Central Reserving Data & Systems we enable reserving actuaries across the globe to focus on reserving analyses and decision making. We expand and improve possibilities for analysing risks in Munich Re's loss portfolio; we drive the global implementation of an integrated analysis and reporting system for the global reserving units, and we constantly safeguard the availability of high quality data for reserving processes.
Data is your passion? You love to work with numbers? Customer orientation and change management are your strengths? We are looking forward to your application!
- Developing, implementing and testing reporting and analysis tools for reserving actuaries across the globe
- Ensuring high quality standards in the production and processing of data and reports
- Applying data analytics and predictive modelling from a reserving perspective
- Providing excellent support for users of the analysis tools and actuarial models
- Building and maintaining positive relationships and collaborate closely with the global reserving community, IT and other data analytics units, representing Central Reserving Data & Systems, and being a contributor to the Munich Re data analytics community
- University degree with a quantitative or technical background (e.g. Mathematics, IT, Economics or similar)
- Actuarial working experience in (re-)insurance loss estimation, or other actuarial fields
- In-depth experience with BI software (e.g. Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud or similar), and statistical programming languages (e.g. R or Python)
- Experience in developing cube-based databases (e.g. TM1, SSAS)
- Working collaboratively and effectively in an international group dynamic, often virtual; proficient in agile ways of working, and a positive attitude towards continuous change
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a emphasis on practical application
- Strong written and verbal Business English skills
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
- You will work in an environment where we think big: Change and culture are continuously role-modeled. We create and articulate a compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision and direction. We pave the way towards success and see failure as learning
- You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
- We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
- You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
- Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged