Solution Developer (m/f/x) | The Garage
, Frankfurt am Main
You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
As part of our global "products and assets strategy", Deloitte Germany has developed its own software solution for lease accounting in accordance with international accounting law and implemented it at numerous well-known companies in Germany and worldwide. The software is distributed, maintained and further developed by an interdisciplinary team.
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Munich.
Exciting tasks await you
- Analysis, design, programming and implementation of customized solutions based on an existing framework.
- Take over responsibility and shape the future of our software and product organization.
- Play an important role as technical expert and counterpart for our consultants and domain specialists in the project team.
- Work in a multidisciplinary, supportive team in an agile and modern working environment.
- Based on your strengths and skills you can take over different roles in our team.
In this you are a specialist
- Very successfully completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in a degree program with a strong IT connection, such as (business) computer science, mathematics or physics, or equivalent training/experience.
- You have practical experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Database development (ideally: Microsoft SQL Server)
- Object-oriented programming (ideally: C#/VB.Net)
- Azure DevOps (ideally: also Windows Server and PowerShell)
- You are a team player and enjoy working in international teams.
- You have analytical and structured thinking skills to solve complex tasks.
- You are interested in supporting and developing our software solution in the long term.
- Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in (hybrid) agile software development
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experience in front-end web development and common frameworks (ideally: Angular).
- Requirements Engineering
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
- DeloitteMarcel GreweConsultant"Am besten gefällt mir, dass ich an einer Vielzahl von Themen eigenverantwortlich arbeiten und mich selbst verwirklichen kann."Mehr
- DeloitteErik HeidemannProfessional"Mich persönlich motiviert es jeden Tag, an spannenden und vielfältigen Fragestellungen für unsere Kunden zu arbeiten."Mehr
- infoteamJava-/ FullStack-Entwickler (m/w/x) Public ServiceDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGJava Developer (m/w/d)Berlin +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- FDM GroupTrainee Java Entwickler (m/w/d)Berlin +4Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Schwarz DienstleistungJunior Software Engineer (Artificial Intelligence) (m/w/d)BerlinAnwendungsentwicklung
- DIgSILENT GmbHSOFTWAREENTWICKLER (M/W/D) - System IntegrationDresdenAnwendungsentwicklung