- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- Frontend Entwicklung
- React (JS)
- SASS / SCSS
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech's R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin, Germany starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will work in a cross-functional and self-organized team, which works on products related to managing our bus and train network
- You will work with microservices meant to assist in developing the best network for our customers
- You analyze, propose and drive technology improvements
- You will be expected to write clean code
- You will have a lot of room and autonomy to implement new features, while maintenance and continuous improvement of the existing codebase also plays a big part
- You will work in a collaborative mode with a mix of solo/pair/ensemble programming
- You will have many opportunities to learn about new concepts, technologies and skills
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
We don't want to tick boxes! Far above tech skills, we value your attitude, passion and personality. If you don’t fit all the requirements but you feel excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
- Fundamental knowledge in Computer Science
- Experience within software development (PHP and SQL)
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Basic understanding of monitoring and asynchronous processing
- Be an active communicator (working language English)
Have a look at our tech-radar to get an overview of technologies and methodologies we use.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.