Job Requisition ID
This position is an exciting opportunity for an engaged software engineer to join a dynamic team of developers at Autodesk in Germany developing the high-end visualization software VRED. VRED 3D visualization software enables automotive designers and engineers to create product presentations, design reviews, and virtual prototypes with highly realistic materials, physical camera settings, engineering tools, and even surface analysis modes. Visualize your ideas, evaluate your design, and move from physical to virtual prototypes in real time.
You will have experience in software design principles and the interest to create efficient and reliable C++ code to solve complex programming challenges will be responsible to develop new functionality and maintain existing C++ code. This includes the software design, high-quality implementation, and maintenance of features in according with product design specifications.
Check out some of our work via the Autodesk design blog;
- Collaborate with a highly engaged team of software engineers, QA engineers, and UX designers locally and globally.
- Communicate, understand and clarify requirements and schedule for different tasks and projects of diverse scope and complexity.
- Design, develop, and maintain software solutions to fulfil the customer's requirements.
- MS or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Programming skills in C++ 17 and good understanding of OO methodologies
- Experience in graphical user interface programming and/or python programming
- Strong analytical capability and fast-learning ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding in Agile development processes like Scrum and Kanban
- Development experience with QT and/or Python
- Optional: Cross platform experience (Windows and Linux)
- Optional: Experience in C++17 and higher
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Type: Full time
Location: Darmstadt, DEU
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1