Job ID: 3071011
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation; it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939; we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We currently have one of the greatest printing and personal systems portfolios on the market, and we are looking for Junior Print Presales Technical Consultant for North Germany in customer accounts, partners, developing new business opportunities, and technical relationships. The successful candidate would be expected to recommend appropriate technical solutions. In this position, you would propose technical solutions to partners for hardware and software solutions, guide and support in handling demo installations.
As a Junior Print Presales Technical Consultant, you will:
- Gather and assess customer needs, both business and technical.
- Identify the required project steps.
- Identify likely problem areas that require attention.
- Designs and implements complete print solutions.
- Gain hardware knowledge of printers.
- Establish the validity of a solution and its components.
- Identify the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities.
- Maintain excellent communication with customer executive management across North Germany.
- Represent HP as a technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in the area of expertise and links to related technology areas.
- Support Channel Partner in presales phase in hardware, software, and solutions.
- Analyzes and provides support to deals in the pipeline where needed.
- Presenting HP product portfolio and solutions on customer events.
Join us if you have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree obtained in the last 12 months in IT or related area of study;
- Nice to have previous technical working experience.
- Nice to have previous working experience within sales or customer-facing position.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Understanding of technological innovations and trends.
- Very good communication skills. Ability to communicate concepts with the team, to peers, and partners.
- Good presentation skills.
- Team playing skills.
- Attention to details.
- Nice to have an understanding of the printing and solution environment.
- Driving license.
- Flexibility and travel required >50%.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job; if you think it matches your experience and interests, please apply today; we are eager to learn more about you!