As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you are working on the intelligent networking of Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team that develops modern features and features for tomorrow's connected cars using the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet of Things (IoT), wireless communications, and IT security (cybersecurity). You are co-creating the new digital age of the automobile around the topics of electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly in focus for our customers.
- Data analysis, merging data from different sources to track potential for improvement
- Independent development of proposals for quality improvement and cost reduction and subsequent implementation and introduction into production
- Ensuring our quality and cost objectives in cooperation with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Purchasing, Suppliers, Product Planning, etc.)
- Support of quality improvement/cost reduction projects, communication and coordination with all stakeholders for smooth and fast implementation
- You have an above-average degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or comparable studies
- 6-Sigma Black Belt training / certification is desirable
- Experience in product quality and quality assurance methods
- Product development experience with electrical /electronic modules and systems in the automotive / connectivity environment
- Experience with Automotive Connectivity, Cloud Applications and ideally Cloud Apps
- Professional proficiency in German and English in word and writing
What you'll recieve in return:
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.
Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633
- CSB-SystemJunior Projektingenieur Schwerpunkt Automatisierungskonzepte (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenBusiness Analysis +1
- REWE SystemsExperte SAP Business Warehouse (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis +1
- DeloitteBusiness Analyst (m/w/d) Cloud-CRM Lösungen (MS Dynamics 365)Berlin +5Business Analysis +1
- DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbHBusiness-Analyst für SAP S/4HANA FI (m/w/d) Internationaler Rollout und konzernweite ModulbetreuungMünchen +1Business Analysis
- umlautBerater/Consultant (m/w/d) Requirements EngineeringAachen +7Business Analysis +1