Inhouse Consultant SAP BI - focus FI/CO/HR (m/f/d)
Our small but dedicated and international SAP team at KWS SAAT SE & CO KGaA is looking for an Inhouse Consultant SAP BI - focus FI/CO/HR (m/f/d) as its new team member.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The place of work is Einbeck / Lower Saxony, Germany. The starting date is as soon as possible.
Challenging tasks await you:
- implementation and support of business intelligence solutions using SAP BW, SAC applications with a focus on FI/CO/HR
- analysis, consulting and recording of requirements for complex BI solutions
- support of productive planning applications
- support of data delivery to the group consolidation in actual/plan
- further development of group-wide SAP analysis and information systems, development of dashboards and management cockpits
- independent implementation of national and international projects in close coordination with the responsible departments
- management of external service providers
- degree in business informatics, computer science, economics or comparable training
- several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned field
- good knowledge of SAP-BI tools - such as SAP Business Warehouse on HANA or SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Analysis for Office, Business Planning & Consolidation
- knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and SAC for planning desirable
- programming/ABAP knowledge desirable
- understanding of business requirements and processes
- cooperative, teamplayer with good communication skills
- excellent customer service orientation as well as flexible committed and able to work under pressure
- fluent command of English (written and spoken); knowledge of German is an asset
- flexible working hours & home office
- independent work in a trusting, respectful and friendly working atmosphere
- SAP trainings in Walldorf, e-learnings via SAP Learning Hub
- company pension plan, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation bonus, 30d of vacation
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (short cover letter, resume, relevant certificates) via our online portal.