Unity Developer - 3D/VR (f/m/d)
You love to realize virtual worlds with Unity and you are looking for a challenge to bring in your skills?
To expand our team in Cologne, we are looking for an Unity Developer (3D/VR) (f/m/d) part- or full-time, as soon as possible.
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.
Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 15 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
As part of our young and international Unity team you will:
- Develop innovative, convincing, intuitive, and fun VR experiences and other 3D rendering challenges for multiple platforms, using the Unity game engine and C#.
- Optimize your solutions to be both elegant and efficient.
- Come up with and realize your own ideas for features that improve the product.
- Work in coordination with colleagues, partners or clients.
- Have room to experiment and grow your skills in various areas.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Media Informatics or Game Development, or comparable education.
- Solid programming and computer science skills.
- Experience in C# and/or a similar programming language (e.g., C++).
- Excellent knowledge of the Unity engine.
- Good understanding of how real-time 3D rendering works.
- Enjoy working in a team and with version management (Git, SVN).
- Relevant work experience is a plus.
- VR development experience is a plus.
- Professional experience in an agency or online environment is a plus.
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts.
- Good english skills.
- Work permit for Germany/EU.
Not a perfect match? No problem! Just apply anyway and convince us for a personal interview.
What We Offer
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks.
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company.
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time.
- Modern hardware provided by us.
- The use of current development tools and techniques.
- Diverse and varied tasks.
- The opportunity to work on international projects.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development. through independent work.
- An attractive salary and holiday scheme.
What We Offer On Top
- Consideration for work-life balance.
- Remote work and flexible home office possible (also after Corona).
- Stress-free way to work: Free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required.
- Free drinks in the office.
- Location in a lively, central district of Cologne.
Then we look forward to receiving your email application in English or German to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Herr Jens Piesk
Tel.: 0221 39880840
Fax: 0221 3988004
- infoteamJava-/ FullStack-Entwickler (m/w/x) Public ServiceDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- SVA System Vertrieb AlexanderFrontend Developer / Frontend-Entwickler – BVQ (m/w/d)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- secunetJava Entwickler (m/w/d)Berlin +1Anwendungsentwicklung
- R+V Allgemeine VersicherungTrainee Softwareentwicklung Cloud Native (m/w/d)WiesbadenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- adessoTrainee (all genders) Softwareentwicklung JavaAachen +29Anwendungsentwicklung