You are a frontend developer with a passion for web user interfaces and looking for a challenge to bring in your experience?
To expand our team in Cologne, we are looking for a Frontend Developer - Web (m/f/d) part-time or full-time, as soon as possible.
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.
Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 15 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
- Development of complex, responsive and performant web applications for exciting and varied projects.
- Coordination with colleagues , partners or clients.
- Advising project managers on technical issues.
- Improve and update of existing sites.
- Knowledge of minimal one frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
- Good knowledge on REST API's.
- Skills in at least one responsive framework, e.g. Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Enjoy working in a team and with version management (Git, SVN).
- Experience in testframe works (e.g. Mocha, Chai) is a plus.
- Good english skills.
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts.
- Work permit for Germany/EU.
Not a perfect match? No problem! Just apply anyway and convince us for a personal interview.
What We Offer
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks.
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company.
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time.
- Modern hardware provided by us.
- The use of current development tools and techniques.
- Diverse and varied tasks.
- The opportunity to work on international projects.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work.
- An attractive salary and holiday scheme.
What We Offer On Top
- Consideration for work-life balance.
- Remote work and flexible home office possible (also after Corona).
- Stress-free way to work: Free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required.
- Free drinks in the office.
- Location in a lively, central district of Cologne.
Then we look forward to receiving your email application in English or German to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Herr Jens Piesk
Tel.: 0221 39880840
Fax: 0221 3988004
- Deutsche BundesbankApplikations-Entwickler*inLeipzigAnwendungsentwicklung
- modisJava Web-Entwickler (m/w/d) für serverbasierter Sprachtechnologie!ErlangenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- modisSoftware Entwickler (m/w/d) mit Fokus C++BraunschweigAnwendungsentwicklung
- FUSEFrontend Developer (m/w/d)HamburgAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- MT AGJunior Entwickler Oracle APEX (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +4Anwendungsentwicklung