We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behaviour rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
In software engineering, our main challenges are
- creating innovative user-centred products with the help of modern software and machine learning,
- building scalable solutions that keep up with increasing user demand and internationalisation across the globe,
- unifying the usability, architecture and tech stack of the products we already have.
How We Work
We work in cross-functional and autonomous teams that co-create products and take ownership from idea to impact. Engineers work across the full stack and run what they build in production.
Practices like domain-driven design, pair programming, test-driven development and infrastructure-as-code are at the heart of our agile and lean development process.
We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our users.
We currently use
- TypeScript with React on the front end,
- TypeScript with Node.js and Java with Spring Boot on the back end,
- Python for data engineering and
- Amazon Web Services to run our applications in the cloud.
We work in co-located teams but also enable remote work. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
- You have experience with software development (any modern technology stack) – ideally with digital, user-centred products and practices like ours. We hire at all levels of experience.
- You are an avid learner and continuously improve yourself and your work. You actively help, give feedback and act upon feedback you receive.
- You communicate professionally in English.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We value transparency, open communication, and maintain a casual and easy-going work environment. ClimatePartner is a growing company in a market with great future prospects. Find out more about working at ClimatePartner at climatepartner.com/careers.
ClimatePartner is a solutions provider in corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset unavoidable emissions. This renders products and companies climate neutral, which is confirmed by our label.
We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 200 employees are spread across offices in Munich, Berlin, Essen, Cologne, Vienna, Zürich, London and Yerevan. We work with about 3,000 companies in 35 countries.
HR Recruiting & Development
+49 89 1222875-27
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d) Interne BereicheBerlin +5Anwendungsentwicklung
- Reply Deutschland SEJunior Softwareentwickler Sitecore (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Anwendungsentwicklung
- KfW BankengruppeSoftware Developer Schwerpunkt IBM Mainframe (PLI) (m/w/d)BerlinAnwendungsentwicklung
- adessoDeveloper (w/m/d) Microsoft 365Aachen +23Anwendungsentwicklung +1