Customer Success Manager Hybrid Cloud & AI (f/m/x)
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. You will be joining our industry leading Open Hybrid Cloud Platform & AI team. IBM’s open hybrid cloud platform architecture, based on
RedHat OpenShift, works with the entire range of clients’ existing IT infrastructures, regardless of vendor. This platform allows clients to “write-once/run-anywhere,” and enables a hybrid cloud approach that drives up to 2.5 times more value for clients than a public cloud-only solution. Join us in addressing this 1 trillion dollar addressable market”. You can see more here @ https://www.ibm.com/cloud/hybrid
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Customer Success Manager you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings. You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift. You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
Your responsibilities in that role will be:
- To deeply understand customer business and technology needs in order to become the face of IBM to the customer
- To serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings and to built on Red Hat OpenShift or other container-based platforms
- Leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- To handle difficult customers or situations and demonstrate resolutions
- A willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Navigating data and people to find answers
- Execute customer success plans to drive adoption post-deployment
- Co-creating MVPs to accelerate time to value
- Driving bootcamps to enable practitioners with essential solutions skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g. as technical customer success manager, consultant, pre-sales, enterprise architect or equivalent)
- Deep technical understanding and at least 1.5 year of hands-on experience with Containers, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Deep understanding and at least 1.5 year of hands-on experience in enterprise software implementations, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or cloud applications
- Technical understanding of IBM Software and Cloud Services
- Proven ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- You can build a growth plan to demonstrate how Growth Offerings will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Fluent in German and English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1.5 year of hands-on experience working with OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- At least 1.5 year of hands-on experience working in B2B Enterprise Software
- You have worked for at least 1 year in a job role that required to manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
- City:Multiple Cities
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Entry Level
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Company:(7240) IBM Deutschland GmbH
- Req ID:403043BR
- Travel Required:Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
- NRW.BANKIT-Projektleiter für die Office-Infrastruktur w:m:dDüsseldorfProjektmanagement
- Terranets BWSystemadministrator (m/w/d) Infrastruktur und NetzwerkStuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- BWISystem Engineer Citrix/VDI (m/w/d)Berlin +9System Engineering / Admin
- KfW BankengruppeIT Junior Security Architect (m/w/d) Netzwerk- and Cloud SecurityFrankfurt am MainIT-Security +2
- Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und VermessungProjektmanager (w/m/d) SoftwareentwicklungsprojekteMünchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1