Data Engineer (m/f/d)
At HRS “We love to make it happen”: We are the global market leader when it comes to tech- and data driven business travel solutions. Our enterprise business offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 7,000 corporate businesses globally to simplify their business travel. State of the art service solutions like strategic consulting & hotel procurement, travel payment and expense solutions or efficient tools to manage corporate meetings and group booking facilitate the travel processes and guarantee savings along the value chain. Today we work globally with the Fortune 500, such as Google, China Mobile, Amazon, Siemens, Hitachi, Alibaba, Volkswagen, WorldBank.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/d) to be based in our offices in Berlin or Cologne, to join our Data and Analytics department.
- Develop an innovative data landscape for driving the business with Analytical solutions up to real-time with state-of-the- art technologies
- Create new data services in collaboration with product owners, peers, and other stakeholders
- Get your hands dirty in our AWS cloud-based environment and get things done with technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kinesis or elasticsearch
- Build next generation data platforms, data services, data products, and tooling
- Understanding what it takes to design, build and maintain successful data platforms, services and products
- Hands-on experience in Software Engineering (e.g. programming languages such as Java or Python; big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with business stakeholders, technical engineers and management
- Fluency in English is a must
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.
The small print – want to know more?
Our global company is located in more than 30 locations in all continents and we inspire more than 850 employees every day. To fuel our international growth we are always looking for passionate experts who have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the international B2B travel Industry.
- ISR Information Products AG(Junior) Consultant SAP HANA / SQL Data Warehouse mit Schwerpunkt Financial Services (m/w/d)
- HABA GroupDatacenter Engineer – Linux (m/w/d)
- Bosch GruppePraktikum Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- PwCTransfer Pricing Data & Analytics Specialist (w/m/d)
- SCMT GmbHSoftwarearchitekt / Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) (C++, C#, .NET, SQL)