Customer Success Engineer Associate (f/m/d)
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
Customer Success Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. As a Customer Success Engineer Associate you will strive to create an exceptional track record of guiding LeanIX customers together with the Customer Success Manager and aim to represent LeanIX’s technical leadership and to incubate new capabilities to the product. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for finding the right technical solution for the given business context.
What is waiting for you?
- Be a trusted advisor for all technical aspects of our platform, with focus on enterprise-ready integrations
- Develop sustainable integrations for the customer, in close alignment with Customer Success Managers, Product Management & Professional Service team
- Become an SME for our APIs and workflow capabilities
- Ensure enterprise-ready support, monitoring & operations for the provided integrations
- Ensure proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain a high customer retention
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technologies such as Java, JSON, XML, REST / SOAP and integration solutions (API, ETL, ESB)
- Know-how regarding integration platform as a service (e.g. MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Tibco) would be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture would be a strong plus
- Interest in new technologies and modern software development
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- Very good level of English, especially technical vocabulary
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
- Erzbischöfliches Ordinariat BambergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) für Projekte und Infrastruktur
- BASFIT-Expert für den Aufbau von produktionsnahen IT/OT-Systemen und Netzwerken (m/w/d)
- Materna(Senior) Project Manager Defence (m/w/d)
- C&ATechnical IT Project Manager (m/w/d)
- ALDI NordIT Project Manager (m/w/d)