(Senior) Fullstack Engineer - Cloud Intelligence (f/m/d)
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a (Senior) Fullstack Engineer - Cloud Intelligence (f/m/d). As part of our cross-functional scrum team, you will work on a product which provides a great user experience for cloud engineers & architects - helping them to understand & govern their usage of AWS, Azure & GCP. You seek to turn the discovered data from the hyperscalers into information that makes the daily job easier for both cloud experts and their stakeholders (e.g. engineering teams, business & product owners). We are seeking for a rapid learner who wants to be part of a modern development team.
What is waiting for you?
- You will be responsible for providing end-to-end experience, in close interaction with our connector, UX and platform teams
- As a role model you take ownership for your work, and seek to contribute to a product that matters for our customers
- Your focus will be on the one side to leverage our existing platform with ready-made APIs and capabilities, and on the other side to drive innovation specifically for your target audience
- You will be part of our larger development organization and contribute to cross-team knowledge building & sharing
What are we looking for?
- 2 years experience in similar role (5 years for Senior)
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience and great interest in User Interaction Design and / or modern API technologies (e.g. GraphQL) would be a strong plus
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process
- Fluent in English
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
- Deutsche BundesbankApplikations-Entwickler*inLeipzigAnwendungsentwicklung
- Ferdinand Kreutzer-Sabamühle GmbHNetzwerk- / Anwendungsadministrator (m/w/d) mit betriebswirtschaftlichem Know-howNürnbergSystem Engineering / Admin
- REMEX GmbHIT-Administrator (m/w/d)DüsseldorfSystem Engineering / Admin
- modisJava Web-Entwickler (m/w/d) für serverbasierter Sprachtechnologie!ErlangenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- modisSoftware Entwickler (m/w/d) mit Fokus C++BraunschweigAnwendungsentwicklung